- Have you contacted Dial-Before-You-Dig?
This will tell you where underground services are, like gas, power and
- Have you checked your house plans? Sewerage pipes and grey-water pipes
are very easy to cut.
- Is your job site near a boundary? Could this contain an underground
utility easement? Your house plans may tell you this.
- What is the job access width? Which machine do I need to bring?
- Do you have a tap in the yard? Which way does the pipe go and how deep?
- Is the materials arriving the same day you booked me? Preferably before
I arrive to save you time and money!